Three people were killed and dozens more wounded in a terror attack Wednesday near the Houses of Parliament in London. The attacker was also killed. Get the latest below.
What we know now
- 3 people killed, including a police officer and a Spanish citizen. Attacker also dead. At least 40 injured from 11 countries.
- Prime Minister: Attacker was British born and thought to be inspired by Islamist ideology.
- Prime Minister: Attacker was known to police, was previously investigated by MI5.
- CNN source: Working theory is attack was ‘ISIS inspired.’
- Arrests made after raids in Birmingham connected with the attack.
Source : BBC